What to bring to your appointment

Last year's Federal and State tax return (new clients only) Record of purchase or sale of residence*
Social Security Card(s) Medical and dental expenses*
Driver's License(s) Closing/HUD Statement if home purchased current year
Dependents' Social Security numbers and dates of birth* Real estate and personal property taxes*
License Plate Fee
Children's proof of residence for earned income credit and child tax credit.  
Wage statements/W-2's State or local taxes paid
Self-employment business income and expenses/1099-MISC*/1099K Sales tax paid
Commissions received/paid* Estimated taxes paid*
Pension, retirement income/1099-R*
Unemployment income/1099-G*
Cash charitable donations
Non cash charitable donations (w/list of items & fair market value)
Canceled Debt Amount/1099-C* Mortgage or home equity loan interest paid/1098*
Social Security Income/SSA-1099* Unreimbursed employment-related expenses*
IRA contributions* Job-related educational expenses*
Statements on the sales of stock or bonds/1099-B* Educator expenses
Interest and dividend income/1099-INT/1099-DIV* Tuition and Education Fees/1098-T
Lottery or gambling winnings/losses* Student loan interest/1098-E*
State refund amount/1099-G* Moving expenses*
Income and expenses from rentals* Casualty or theft losses*
Alimony paid or received*
Proof of health insurance/1095 series
Child care expenses and provider information*
  * If Applicable